Pretty funny that you list your health as #7 that your thankful for and then #8 is DONUTS!!!! lol!!!:-) Isn't it nice to be young and not have to worry about that....YET!!! Love ya!!!
I know, I noticed that too! I love donuts....one of my weakness'. But I am fortunate not to have to worry about that yet! I'm sure it will catch up with years later though!
I married my best friend on August 3, 2002. We enjoyed 4 wonderful years together before we decided to expand our family. Our beautiful baby girl, Breanna was born on December 20, 2006. We are enjoying being parents and are looking forward to having more children in the future. I enjoy being a stay-at-home mommy....it's the best job in the whole wide world.
2 comments:
Pretty funny that you list your health as #7 that your thankful for and then #8 is DONUTS!!!! lol!!!:-)
Isn't it nice to be young and not have to worry about that....YET!!!
Love ya!!!
I know, I noticed that too! I love donuts....one of my weakness'. But I am fortunate not to have to worry about that yet! I'm sure it will catch up with years later though!
Post a Comment