How funny! I just started this on my blog too, using the same exact title for each post. And I didn't even see yours! I wish I had started mine earlier! Yours are GREAT!!! :) Happy Fall, friend! Hope you are well!
I married my best friend on August 3, 2002. We enjoyed 4 wonderful years together before we decided to expand our family. Our beautiful baby girl, Breanna was born on December 20, 2006. We are enjoying being parents and are looking forward to having more children in the future. I enjoy being a stay-at-home mommy....it's the best job in the whole wide world.
3 comments:
Even after all these years and so many miles apart we still have sooo much in common! Mountain Dew rocks!!!
How funny! I just started this on my blog too, using the same exact title for each post. And I didn't even see yours! I wish I had started mine earlier! Yours are GREAT!!! :) Happy Fall, friend! Hope you are well!
p.s. I still think of you when I see Mountain Dew! Not that you ever needed it for the caffeine! :)
Post a Comment