5.28.2008
Girls Are So Much Fun
Since today was a yucky rainy day, I wasn't able to take Breanna outside so we were stuck in the house all day. I tried to think of something fun for us girls to do.....let's paint toenails!!! I got my big bag of nailpolishes out, sat Breanna down, and let her play with all the nailpolishes. (It was a good distraction as mommy went to town painting her toenails.) She actually sat pretty still.....it worked!! She had so much fun taking the polishes out one by one until it was empty and then putting them all back in again. She must have done it 50 times. Overall, we had a fun day doing girly stuff: pedicures and watching Dora and Backyardigans. And oh ya, I let her color a picture for her friend Jonah. I observed her very closely as she used the crayons. Last time I let her use crayons, she tried to eat them! Being a mommy is so much fun.
How about we use this color?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment