Bree started K4 this year. She will be going to Liberty Christian Academy. My brother-in-law is the principal and so we have the privilege of getting a discount. So grateful for that.....Christian education is not cheap! Bree had a great first day. She seemed to love it and I think it will be really good for her. She is only going half day so I won't miss her too much. I will say I am not enjoying getting up so early though. It's been rough, but I will adjust!
8.18.2011
My BIG preschooler
Bree started K4 this year. She will be going to Liberty Christian Academy. My brother-in-law is the principal and so we have the privilege of getting a discount. So grateful for that.....Christian education is not cheap! Bree had a great first day. She seemed to love it and I think it will be really good for her. She is only going half day so I won't miss her too much. I will say I am not enjoying getting up so early though. It's been rough, but I will adjust!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awww...Charity, can't believe she's in school this year!! She looks so cute & excited to go. Our schools don't start until after Labor Day - this summer just flew by and I'm NOT looking forward to sending 2 kids this year. The house is going to seem so empty!! Congrats to Bree on her first day of school!!:)
Post a Comment