Here's the link to our pics from Hawaii:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150666904620486.703019.711340485&l=0a5916756a&type=1
Here's the link to the pics of Drew & Laura's wedding in Hawaii:
We had such an amazing time in Hawaii. I was so not ready to come home. I would love to go back one day and go to a different island. There is so much we didn't get to do. It is so beautiful over there, and the pictures just don't do it justice.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150666904620486.703019.711340485&l=0a5916756a&type=1
Here's the link to the pics of Drew & Laura's wedding in Hawaii:
We had such an amazing time in Hawaii. I was so not ready to come home. I would love to go back one day and go to a different island. There is so much we didn't get to do. It is so beautiful over there, and the pictures just don't do it justice.


2 comments:
Great pictures of Hawaii. Thanks for putting the link on your blog. I was able to look at them just fine!!:) Looks like you & Bobby had a great time together.
I had too many to try and add them to the blog so I already had them added to facebook so I thought it would be easier to just link it to them. Glad you didn't have any problems. I was wondering since you don't have a facebook account. We had a wonderful time. I literally didn't want to come home! I will go back there one day!
Post a Comment