
So we decided to put Breanna in K3 this year. She goes on Tues/Thurs. from 8:30-12:15. We thought the interaction with the other kids would be good for her. I never thought I would see the day that my baby would be in school. She absolutely loves it. When I went to pick her up on her first day, she cried when she got in the car because she wanted to stay at school. I'm so glad that she likes it so much, but I missed her alot while she was gone :(


2 comments:
O my word...school! Her bag is adorable, did you make it?
Abigail is starting K-garden this fall....I'm so sad. She is growing up way to fast.
So funny that Bree cries when you go to pick her up - I think that's a good sign....she likes it there mommy!:-)
I know, I can't believe it! Yes, I made the bag. She couldn't have a backpack because they don't have room for them so they had to have these canvas totes, so of course, I had to make it pretty :) I am so glad that she is not the clingy type. She walks right into her class and doesn't look behind her. I'm so grateful she's that way....makes it easier for mommy!! When does Abigail start school? Can't believe our kids are growing up so fast! We are getting old :)
Post a Comment