2.12.2010

3 Year Pics

























~ My personal favorite~
{Special thanks to my BFF, HuiWon Wang, for taking the photos.}

4 comments:

chodgkiss said...

O my word! Could these pictures get any cuter! Her outfit...adorable, gap??? Love the ones that are black & white with a few of the green accentts. Your friend did an excellent job! So cute!

Charity Burkett said...

Thanks, Carly!! We had fun taking the pics! I got the shoes at Gap. Funny story behind that....I wanted them for like ever and everytime I would go in there they were still kinda pricey. So I went in there ater Christmas and they were $7.00. I couldn't pass them up any longer. I got the coat at Old Navy and it just looked so cute with the shoes. I have so much fun picking out her outfits!! She did really good with the pics....smiling and posing for us. Now I have to try and decide which ones to print and send out to everyone.....DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!!

chodgkiss said...

Got to love it when you get great deals at Gap!!! Her outfit is adorable and matches so well. Have you ever thought of reselling her stuff on ebay? I just sold some summer stuff of Sadie's from last year and made quite a bit of $$!!! Especially gap...that sells super good! Just a thought....

Charity Burkett said...

I actually resell alot of Bree's stuff at a huge consignment sale we have here. I make a good amount of money doing that....enough to buy her new clothes for the next season!! I do sell some of her stuff on Ebay but last year someone hacked into my account and used it so they froze all my stuff and closed my paypal account. Crazy...so I haven't messed with ebay since.