12.04.2009
Already December
These past few weeks have come and gone and it is already 21 days till Christmas. November and December are always busy months for me. With Thanksgiving, Bree's Birthday, and Christmas, I pretty much stay busy nonstop. But a few weeks ago we lost Bobby's dad and everything has been crazy since then. I pretty much have been in Fayetteville, NC for the last two weeks. Thankfully my family and Bobby's family both live there. We celebrated Thanksgiving with both our families and then I stayed with Bobby's mom for about a week. It was nice to be able to spend some time with her and be there to keep her company but I was so ready to be home. I am just getting my tree put up today. I still have yet to plan Bree's party and I need to get all my present wrapped. We also have Christmas pictures scheduled for next week so I can try and get the Christmas cards out. But I'll get it all done!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment