I went to check on Breanna last night and this is how I found her......with all her stuffed animals in bed with her, all lined up! I had to take a picture!
That is SO CUTE!!! When did you move her to a toddler bed??? Jack is actually still in his crib...but he'll be bumped up soon enough! Love her argyle blanket!
Right before we moved, she started crawling out of the crib so we thought what a perfect time to move her to a toddler bed....when we move into the new house. She had a hard time adjusting. Lots of spankings, but finally she caught on and stays in the bed now, well, most of the time.
I married my best friend on August 3, 2002. We enjoyed 4 wonderful years together before we decided to expand our family. Our beautiful baby girl, Breanna was born on December 20, 2006. We are enjoying being parents and are looking forward to having more children in the future. I enjoy being a stay-at-home mommy....it's the best job in the whole wide world.
2 comments:
That is SO CUTE!!! When did you move her to a toddler bed??? Jack is actually still in his crib...but he'll be bumped up soon enough! Love her argyle blanket!
Right before we moved, she started crawling out of the crib so we thought what a perfect time to move her to a toddler bed....when we move into the new house. She had a hard time adjusting. Lots of spankings, but finally she caught on and stays in the bed now, well, most of the time.
Post a Comment