skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Very Healthy 2-Year Old
We had Breanna's two-year checkup today! She weighed in at 27 1/2 lbs, which is in the 60th percentile, and was 37 1/2 inches long, which was off the charts. She is a very tall little girl!! You would never guess she has asian in her! The doctor was impressed with her abilities as a 2 year old. She also got to wear a gown for the first time so of course mommy had to take a picture. It was too cute and she looked so grown up. Made me want to cry! My baby isn't a baby anymore! Thank you, Lord, for a healthy and beautiful little girl! I am so blessed!
1 comment:
I think I forget how itty bitty my sweet little asian boy is until I see what other kids his age weigh and how tall they are.....Connor is 21 lbs. and is 29 inches long :) You guys truly are blessed....she looks like such a happy little girl and of course she is a cutie pie:)
Post a Comment