4.24.2008

Too Early????


How early is too early for potty training?

Just recently Breanna has been coming up to me and holding herself down there and saying "pee-pee" when she does either a poopy or pee pee. So the other night when we got out of the bath, she did it again so I threw her up on the BIG potty just to give it a whirl and see what she did. Of course, she didn't go but she thought she was big stuff. She is only 16 months but I hear that girls are easier to potty train and some are potty trained by 18 months so we'll see. I'm not rushing anything but it sure would be nice not to have to buy diapers anymore.(for now at least)

2 comments:

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Hey Charity,
I don't think its too early at all! If she is showing signs, go for it. Canon started showing signs at 17 months and was potty trained in one week. And he's a boy! Hopefully Bree will do just as well. And I hear you about the diapers!

Erin Neiner said...

This is funny because Jack has been also showing signs...which is SO MUCH earlier than his older brother! He has sat on the potty a couple of times, but to no avail. Pretty soon, though! And the sooner the better for sure!!! :)