2.15.2008

My Little Asian Baby
Bobby is half Vietnamese so Breanna has some Asian in her. I got this outfit from his mom who brought it back from Vietnam awhile back. I thought I would try it on her the other day and take some pics. I don't really think that Breanna looks that Asian but it was funny because the second I put it on her she looked extremely asian to me. I took some pics for Bobby's mom so she can take them to Vietnam to show her family. She is going there at the end of the month. She likes to show off her grandkids.(Especially Breanna...she kinda favors her....she says Breanna gets her nose from her....which is true.) I thought she looked beautiful in the outfit.

1 comment:

Erin Neiner said...

I LOVE this picture of her. I totally agree with you in that I wouldn't say she typically looks asian, but theres something about the red and her complexion and dark hair that definitely hints at her asian heritage!!!